Across the nation and around the world, co-operative food markets are changing how food is getting from farms to tables.
These grocery stores are small-scale, owner-operated, democratically run purveyors of locally grown food from small-scale producers.
It’s not just food. It’s community.
We are a true community, owned by the same people who live and work here.
When we open, member-owners will benefit from:
- A like-minded community that cares about local, healthy food
- Special discounts from vendors passed down to members
- Patronage refunds based on usage
- Direct access to products made locally
- Discounts on co-op classes and events
- A community newsletter
- Quantity ordering privileges