Join the Electric City Food Co-op as we build a new co-operative market featuring local, organic and sustainably produced natural foods. Support your regional economy and experience the difference.
When we open, you will benefit from:
- A like-minded community that cares about local, healthy, food
- Special discounts from vendors passed down to members
- Patronage refunds based on usage
- Discounts on Co-op classes and events
- Co-op’s newsletter
- Quantity ordering privileges
If you join us at a higher dollar amount ($500) we will use the amount over $200 to help us promote the coop, pay insurance, taxes and other expenses. Our board is all volunteer, so none of your money goes to pay people.
Still have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Why Join our Food Cooperative before it exists?
Because it’s like the chicken and the egg. If we don’t have member’s financial support, we can’t apply for grants or loans. No money, no coop.